Congratulations! You are showing initiative in completing these presentation steps. You are ready to show and share your presentation with others.
I Can Statements
- create a multimedia presentation using a variety of tools
- share a multimedia presentation
1. Watch the short video at the top of this page to discover different presentation options. To view your presentation, click on the View menu and select Present or select the
Present icon and select Present from the beginning, Present on another device (if one is connected) or Presenter View.
2. When you start your presentation notice that there are controls to control your presentation that appear. Test these out to see which ones you want to use during group presentation.
To move through the presentation, you can use your mouse or the arrow keys on the control panel or the Slide dropdown option. To exit the presentation click on Exit or click ESC on your keyboard.
3. Check with your teacher for sharing information and to turn in your reflection document.
4. Reflection Document:
- Use complete sentences in your writing hour reflections.
- Title the first paragraph 1: New skills I learned using Google Slides.
- Paragraph 2. Collaborating with my group.
- Refer to this rubric for Characteristics of Exceptional Group Participation (pdf) as you think about and summarize your contributions as a group member.
- Paragraph 3: Describe
- 1. something you liked about working on this project, and
- 2. one or two things you would do differently in the future if given another group project.
Completing this Quest
You have shared your presentation with your teacher and any others chosen by your teacher, and completed your Reflection Document. You have now completed all the Quests.
Check off this Quest on the 21t4s roadmap
I have completed the Quests as assigned by my teacher.
Go to the graduation page for this Thing.
Google Help to Share, Publish and Embed a Presentation
Websites and Applications
Competencies & Standards
MITECS Michigan Integrated Technology Competencies for Students, and
1. Empowered Learner
a. Articulate and set personal learning goals, develop strategies leveraging technology to achieve them, and reflect on the learning process itself to improve learning outcomes
c. Use technology to seek feedback that informs and improves their practice and to demonstrate their learning in a variety of ways
d. Understand the fundamental concepts of technology operations, demonstrate the ability to choose, use and troubleshoot current technologies, are able to transfer their knowledge to explore emerging technologies
6. Creative Communicator
c. Communicate complex ideas clearly and effectively by creating or using a variety of digital objects such as visualizations, models or simulations
d. Publish or present content that customizes the message and medium for a variety of audiences
7. Global Communicator
b. With guidance from an educator, students use technology tools to work with friends and with people outside their neighborhood, city and beyond
c. Contribute constructively to project teams, assuming various roles and responsibilities to work effectively toward a common goal