This is being edited and redone 4/2021
This is the last Quest in this Thing 11 series. The task now is to complete your presentation with your partner, group, or your individual one. This Quest will provide some different ways you can present it to others.
I Can Statements
- collaborate online to create a presentation
- understand the features and attributes of effective presentations
- create and present a multimedia presentation using a variety of tools
To be replaced:
Object: An object in your presentation could be an image, icon, photo, or text
Group: When holding down your control (or shift on the Mac) key and clicking on more than one object you are able to group several objects together. After you are done the objects are grouped and will move together.
Play the Vocabulary Game to practice the Key Vocabulary.
You can change the Quiz mode to Match, Test, Learn, Flash Cards, Spell using the selection list at the bottom right of the activity that says "Choose a Study Mode".
Steps to be replaced shortly
Use the Arrange Menu in Google Slides for these steps
1. Find a slide with images on it. Select an image by clicking on it.
2. Choose Rotate from the Arrange Menu and experiment with the different settings and move it clockwise and counter-clockwise.
3. Make sure you have two objects on the slide to be able to group and ungroup them. Hold down your control key and select multiple objects. Go to Arrange and click Group. You can now move them on the slide at the same time. If you want to Ungroup, click on the object, go to Arrange, Ungroup.
4. If you have two objects on top of each other (e.g., text box or image), right-click on one of the objects and then Order. Click one of the options.
Completing this Quest
Check off this Quest on the 21t4s roadmap
This is the last Quest in this Thing 11. Graduation page link coming soon.
Competencies & Standards
MITECS Michigan Integrated Technology Competencies for Students, and
1. Empowered Learner
a. Articulate and set personal learning goals, develop strategies leveraging technology to achieve them, and reflect on the learning process itself to improve learning outcomes
c.Use technology to seek feedback that informs and improves their practice and to demonstrate their learning in a variety of ways
d. Understand the fundamental concepts of technology operations, demonstrate the ability to choose, use and troubleshoot current technologies, are able to transfer their knowledge to explore emerging technologies
6. Creative Communicator
c. Communicate complex ideas clearly and effectively by creating or using a variety of digital objects such as visualizations, models or simulations
d. Publish or present content that customizes the message and medium for a variety of audiences
7. Global Communicator
b. With guidance from an educator, students use technology tools to work with friends and with people outside their neighborhood, city and beyond
c. Contribute constructively to project teams, assuming various roles and responsibilities to work effectively toward a common goal