There are many different ways to SHARE your presentation.
This is a screenshot showing the screen from PowerPoint online using the File menu and selecting Share. Additional options are mentioned below.
Congratulations! You are showing initiative in completing these presentation challenges. You are ready to show and share your presentation.
I Can Statements
- create a multimedia presentation using a variety of tools
- share a multimedia presentation
1. Before you share your group presentation, be sure to watch it, and correct any spelling errors, or formatting problems. Make any revisions needed and save it.
2. Check that you have included all the required elements for each slide.
3. As a group discuss and then add one last slide using the Compare Slide Layout
4. Discuss and answer the following questions thoughtfully:
- In the top title box list the names of your group members
- List at least three new things members of the group learned about features in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Describe some things you learned about collaborating with others on a project online like this.
5. Check with your teacher on the appropriate way to share your Group PowerPoint presentation to turn it in.
Completing this Quest
You have shared your presentation with your teacher and any others chosen by your teacher. You have now completed all the Quests.
Check off this Quest on the 21t4s roadmap
I have completed the Quests as assigned by my teacher.
Go to the graduation page for this Thing.
Microsoft PowerPoint Online Tutorials
Competencies & Standards
MITECS Michigan Integrated Technology Competencies for Students, and
1. Empowered Learner
a. Articulate and set personal learning goals, develop strategies leveraging technology to achieve them, and reflect on the learning process itself to improve learning outcomes
c.Use technology to seek feedback that informs and improves their practice and to demonstrate their learning in a variety of ways
d.Understand the fundamental concepts of technology operations, demonstrate the ability to choose, use and troubleshoot current technologies, are able to transfer their knowledge to explore emerging technologies
6. Creative Communicator
c. Communicate complex ideas clearly and effectively by creating or using a variety of digital objects such as visualizations, models or simulations
d. Publish or present content that customizes the message and medium for a variety of audiences
7. Global Communicator
b. With guidance from an educator, students use technology tools to work with friends and with people outside their neighborhood, city and beyond
c. Contribute constructively to project teams, assuming various roles and responsibilities to work effectively toward a common goal