Q3 Information Infographic
- impact of ideas through numbers
- Colorful and eye catching
- Many designs available for communicating ideas in different ways (e.g. flowchart, poster, etc.)
- Short and easy to understand
- Can be included in a longer presentation
- Not much room for explanatory text
- Ideas must fit on a single page
- Can be time consuming to create
1. Start this Quest by watching this Easel.ly Video Tutorial on Vimeo and then visit Easel.ly.
Here is an Easel.ly Activity Book Tutorial to help you create an infographic with for different student activities.
- Visme - How to Create an Infographic for Beginners YouTube in 5 minutes
- Piktochart - Piktochart Intro YouTube
- Genial.ly - Requires registering for a free account. Genial.ly YouTube Tutorial
2. To continue, register for a free account. This will allow you to save and share your work.
3. Now that you are registered, let's get down to business. Your task is to design an infographic that presents your message in a simple, creative, and visual way.
Websites and Documents
- Easel.ly Activity Book Tutorial
- Genial.ly create interactive presentations
- Piktochart create a visual story
Videos from Outside Sources