Q3 Information Infographic
- impact of ideas through numbers
- Colorful and eye catching
- Many designs available for communicating ideas in different ways (e.g. flowchart, poster, etc.)
- Short and easy to understand
- Can be included in a longer presentation
- Not much room for explanatory text
- Ideas must fit on a single page
- Can be time consuming to create
2. To continue, register for a free account. This will allow you to save and share your work.
3. Now that you are registered, let's get down to business. Your task is to design an infographic that presents your message in a simple, creative, and visual way.
ISTE and Common Core Standards
6. Creative Comunicator
a. choose the appropriate platforms and tools for meeting the desired objectives of their creation or communication
b. create original works or responsibly repurpose or remix digital resources into new creations
c. communicate complex ideas clearly and effectively
d. publish or present content that customizes the message and medium for their intended audiences
Common Core Standards
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.CCRA.SL.2 Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally.
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.CCRA.SL.5 Make strategic use of digital media and visual displays of data to express information and enhance understanding of presentations.