Q3 Information Infographic
- Impact of ideas through numbers
- Colorful and eye catching
- Many designs available for communicating ideas in different ways (e.g. flowchart, poster, etc.)
- Short and easy to understand
- Can be included in a longer presentation
- Not much room for explanatory text
- Ideas must fit on a single page
- Can be time consuming to create
1. Start this Quest by watching the 1:45 min Ad from Easelly at the top of this page and then visit Easelly.
Here is an Easelly Activity Book Tutorial to help you create an infographic with for different student activities.
- Visme - How to Create an Infographic for Beginners YouTube in 5 minutes
- Piktochart - Piktochart Intro YouTube
- Genially for Infographics - Requires registering for a free account Genially Tutorial YouTube
- Infogram - Free account, age 14 with parent or guardian
- Venngage - An online tool for creating infographics, reports, and data visualizations
2. To continue, register for a free account. This will allow you to save and share your work.
3. Now that you are registered, let's get down to business. Your task is to design an infographic that presents your message in a simple, creative, and visual way.
Websites and Documents
- Easelly ad top of the page
- Easelly Activity Book Tutorial
- Genially for Infographics create interactive infographics
- Piktochart create a visual story
- Infogram Login Page
Videos from Outside Sources
- Easelly Video Tutorial on Vimeo
- Genially Tutorial YouTube
- Piktochart Intro YouTube
- Visme How to Create an Infographic for Beginners YouTube