20. Mobile Computing
Congratulations you have completed the Mobile Computing Quests.
To receive your badge or certificate for completion from your teacher:
1. After I have completed this Thing I can:
- compare appropriate and inappropriate use of cell phones for texting
- explain the difference between an emoticon and an emoji
- name at least three ways to use emojis appropriately
- explain why over-sharing on mobile devices can be harmful
- create my own cell phone application
2. Take this Mobile Computing quiz. The Password for the quiz is mobile21. Do your best!
3. Take a screenshot of your quiz results to show your teacher.
4. Please take this short survey to share your ideas on how to improve these activities and this 21 Things 4 Students resource.
5. Show your completed work to your teacher to receive your Mobile Specialist Badge or Certificate
Return to Home page