HUE Camera and Green Screen
The HUE HD camera is an economic and portable USB camera for the classroom, home, and office use. HUE cameras help students create stop-motion animation and video. This work, in turn, teaches students to solve problems, make decisions and judgments, evaluate and improve their projects and review and reflect on their learning. HUE cameras are very popular for classroom teaching, online tutoring, library maker spaces, summer camps, etc.
Appropriate for Grades: K - 12
Adding Value by Adding HUE Camera and a Green Screen
- Learn what green screen technology is, how to use it in the classroom, student challenges to help you get started using green screen technologies and making your own green screen.
- Tips for Green Screen in the Classroom captures a variety of ideas for using green screen in the classroom.
- This Pinterest board has using Green Screen by DoInk tips and ideas compiled by educators for educators.
- Green Screen in the Classroom presentation with how to get started, background and props ideas.
- A few ideas for Integrating Green Screen in STEM, history, language arts, and afterschool activities.
- These green screen background videos are free to use.
For additional assistance with Hue Camera and Green Screen or to try-before-you-buy, please contact your local REMC.
CLASSROOM MAKERS CONTACTS
Engineering - Classroom Makers 8:30 AM to 3:00 PMEngineering - Classroom MakersDate: Feb 14Time: 8:30 AM to 3:00 PMLocation: Calhoun ISD, Gifford/Schultz Ed. Service Center, 17111 G Drive North Marshall MI 49068Cost: FreeCalendar: Classroom Makers
Come explore how you can integrate engineering activities and tools into your classroom! Lunch provided.