HUE Camera and Green Screen
The HUE HD camera is an economic and portable USB camera for the classroom, home, and office use. HUE cameras help students create stop-motion animation and video. This work, in turn, teaches students to solve problems, make decisions and judgments, evaluate and improve their projects and review and reflect on their learning. HUE cameras are very popular for classroom teaching, online tutoring, library maker spaces, summer camps, etc.
Appropriate for Grades: K - 12
Adding Value by Adding HUE Camera and a Green Screen
- Learn what green screen technology is, how to use it in the classroom, student challenges to help you get started using green screen technologies and making your own green screen.
- Tips for Green Screen in the Classroom captures a variety of ideas for using green screen in the classroom.
- This Pinterest board has using Green Screen by DoInk tips and ideas compiled by educators for educators.
- Green Screen in the Classroom presentation with how to get started, background and props ideas.
- A few ideas for Integrating Green Screen in STEM, history, language arts, and afterschool activities.
- These green screen background videos are free to use.
For additional assistance with Hue Camera and Green Screen or to try-before-you-buy, please contact your local REMC.
CLASSROOM MAKERS CONTACTS
Classroom Maker Summit 8:30 AM to 3:30 PMClassroom Maker SummitDate: Jun 23Time: 8:30 AM to 3:30 PMLocation: Muskegon Area ISD Career Tech Center, 200 Harvey Street, Muskegon MI 49442Cost: FreeCalendar: Classroom Makers
The Classroom Maker Summit focuses on educators, specifically Michigan classroom teachers, interested in learning more about maker-centered education, STEM, and project based learning tools and trends, gain valuable resources and connect with maker-minded educators. Staying true to the spirit of the Classroom Makers project the day will offer plenty of firsthand opportunities. If you are interested in the maker movement and looking for ways to infuse hands-on learning into your classroom then attend the 2020 Classroom Maker Summit. 5 SCECHs.
Creator Summit 8:00 AM to 4:30 PMCreator SummitDate: Jun 24 - Jun 25Time: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PMLocation: Lakeshore Fab Lab, 221 S. Quarterline Rd, Muskegon MI 49442Cost: FreeCalendar: Classroom Makers
The first annual Creator Summit is for those interested in making, maker-centered learning, STEM / STEAM education, and educators utilizing project based learning. The Creator Summit will be a hands-on immersive event where attendees will work on personal or group chosen projects. During project creation participants will also be interacting with subject specific creative experts to expand their knowledge, increase connections, and experience project-based learning development. 15 SCECHs pending.