During this independent learning unit, you learned about creating a dynamic presentation, and reviewed a variety of different types of presentation applications.
1. You will explore a variety of presentation applications, try out two, and choose an application that will deliver your message or content effectively to your target audience.
2. Create a dynamic presentation using the tips for best practice.
- remember to practice it
- get feedback from another individual
- make changes or improvements as suggested
3. Share your completed presentation with your target audience, or instructor if taking this as a course.
4. If your goal is to create a video tutorial from your presentation, you may choose to export it as a video, export it to YouTube, or create a screen recording of your presentation to turn it in as a video.
Return to the Learn section if you are just getting started.