After completing this unit, the educator will:
1. Know how to create a dynamic presentation
2. Know how to use at least one of the applications
3. Understand elements of an effective presentation
4. Make connections with technology standards and best practice
5. Transfer the learning to professional practice by applying these resources to produce a dynamic presentation.
You will be documenting your learning as you go through each of the sections. By the end of this module you will have created at least one presentation to use with an audience. Please visit the Final Assignment page before you begin.
Note: This module should take no longer than 10 hours
Move on to Best Practices and Strategies.