After completing this unit, the educator will:
1. Know how to create a dynamic presentation
2. Know how to use at least one of the presentation applications, and be aware of the features of several others
3. Understand elements of an effective presentation
4. Be able to create a presentation as a video
5. Make connections with technology standards and best practice
6. Transfer the learning to professional practice by applying these resources to produce a dynamic presentation.
By the end of this module you will have created at least one presentation to use with your target audience. Please visit the Final Assignment page before you begin.
Note: This module should take no longer than 10 hours
Move on to Best Practices and Strategies.