1. Complete all of the steps in the independent learning unit.
2. Since this unit is all about making and creating, you have a wide array of choices to show your learning. You can choose one of the ideas below or come up with your own. As you are working on your assignment, you may want to structure it so that it is something to share with your administration to obtain funding for equipment for your classroom.
a. Videotape yourself demonstrating your project. You can set up your device to videotape yourself or have someone else be your videographer. The video should be no more than three minutes long. To share with your instructor, upload it to YouTube.
b. Using a video editing program, you can create a mash-up of photos, ideas, music and video to make your own creation demonstrating your project.
- WeVideo - If you are unfamiliar with WeVideo, here is an how-to video and step-by-step instructions. Make sure to sign up for the FREE version. Your video should be no more than three minutes long. To share with your instructor, upload it to YouTube.
- iMovie is on your Mac, iPad or iPhone and can easily create a mash-up of photos. This video tutorial includes a pdf with step-by-step instructions.
- If you have another video editor that you use, feel free to use it!
Return to the Learn section if you are just getting started.