WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN IN THIS INDEPENDENT LEARNING UNIT:
After completing this unit, the educator will:
1. Know how to use Google Classroom with students
2. Know how to use all the tools available in Google Classroom
3. Know how to integrate other applications into Classroom
4. Understand what makes an effective classroom setting in Google Classroom
5. Make connections with technology standards and best practice
6. Transfer the learning to professional practice by taking your Google Classroom web presence and building it so that it is effective and used appropriately by your students.
You will document your learning as you go through each of the sections. You will create or update your Google Classroom and integrate other applications. Go to the Final Assignment where you will find a checklist of activities and how to document them to share with your instructor.
Note: This unit should take no longer than 10 hours.
Move on to Introduction to Google Classroom.