After completing this unit, the educator will:
1. Know the curriculum resources available in MiTechKids for use in the classroom or educational setting.
2. Understand how MiTechKids resources enhance student learning and technology skill development to support MITECS competencies.
3. Be able to use the activities in his/her own classroom.
4. Be able to create his/her own task card to use with students.
5. Transfer the learning into his/her professional practice.
You will document your learning as you go through each of the sections. Please visit the Final Assignment page before you begin.
Note: This independent learning unit should take 10 hours.
Let's move on to Getting Started