21t4s - Ready, Get set, Go
After completing this unit, the educator will:
1. Know the nomenclature and curriculum resources available in 21things4students (21t4s) for use in your classroom or setting.
2. Understand how the 21t4s resources enhance student learning and technology skill development to support the MITECs.
3. Understand and use a personal learning goals process.
4. Understand different models for implementing the 21t4s resources.
5. Transfer the learning into your professional practice.
You will be documenting your learning as you go through each of the sections. Please visit the Final Assignment page before you begin.
Note: This independent learning unit should take 10 hours.
Move on to Competencies and Standards