Coding in the Classroom - Assignment
1. In this independent learning unit, you had an opportunity to learn about coding, coding courses and curriculum and hardware.
2. Complete all the steps for the independent learning unit.
3. Complete at least one of the activities below and share with your instructor:
- Create a CD First Club and share the activities you have done and will be doing with your students.
- Create a computing club and share the activities you have done and will be doing with your students. Let your instructor know which coding curriculum you are using.
- Create your own coding curriculum.
- Purchase one of the pieces of hardware or a kit. Create a short 1-2 minute video showing what you and/or your students created. Share the video with your instructor. Note- The easiest way to share is to upload on YouTube.
- Write an article about coding and how it can make a difference in your classroom.
Return to the Learn section if you are just getting started.