1. Complete all of the steps in the unit.
2. Create a digital artifact to share with your instructor about fake news/media literacy.
- Select one of the following:
- Create an informative web resource (e.g. video, LinkedIn article, wiki or blog post) that speaks to fake news/media literacy.
- Create a resource list about fake news/media literacy using social bookmarking tools or a collaborative document. Share with stakeholder groups (colleagues or students) and ask for feedback/contributions.
- Create and field test a lesson or activity on fake news/media literacy.
3. Share with your instructor all URLs for the digital artifact(s) you created. Include a brief reflection about how the digital artifact informed stakeholders about fake news/media literacy.
Return to the Learn section if you are just getting started.