Register for summer learning opportunities
Now that summer is here, you can take advantage of great REMC courses from the convenience of your home. Registration is now open for REMC July courses and there are tips, tricks and new skills to make planning for next year a breeze!
Registration deadline is Friday, July 8th, each course begins on Monday, July 11th. Through the support of REMC SAVE’s vendor partners, all courses are FREE and there are no SCECH fees. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn, connect, collaborate and grow with REMC courses.
Check out July 2022 courses here:
- Deeper Learning Through Developing Master Students of Collaboration and Communication
- Applying Google Apps for Education in Chrome
- Constructing Your Blended Learning Classroom
- Creating Instructional Videos for the Classroom
- Digital Citizenship - Practical Implementation
- Digital Tools for Classroom Collaboration
- Dynamic Presentations
- Engaging Students in a Personalized Classroom
- Foundational Elements of Literacy Instruction & Technology
- Game-based Learning to Build Student Understanding & Engagement
- Multimedia Tools to Engage Students
- OER: The What, Why, and How of Open Educational Resources
Register by Friday, July 8th. You will receive a welcome email with the course login and other information prior to the course start date. If you have questions or need further assistance with your course registration, please contact Erin Rommeck, REMC Event Coordinator.