Power Up Teaching and Learning
About these resources
These materials provide guiding questions, learning activities, ideas, and resources geared towards helping educational professionals “power up” their common teaching practices using educational technology. Access each individual resource topic in the blue menu box.
Why Would I Want to Use This?
These are ready-to-use materials with a focus on implementing educational technology for common teaching practices.
They can be used as they are, or can be taken and modified as wanted.
Who is this designed for?
- Providers of Professional Development
- Facilitators of Professional Development
- School Leaders and Administrators
- Those seeking Professional Development
- Teachers new to education
- Teachers looking to brush up skills or get new ideas
What is included?
The 5 topics - also linked in the right sidebar menu - are:
- Curriculum and Content Development
- Digital Leader
- Effective Communication
- Learning Environment
- Meaningful Data
Each topic is broken down into smaller modules with subsections. This allows for ultimate flexibility in choosing the amount of material that fits your needs/time allotment.
Each topic includes the following resources:
- professional learning activity documents along with a facilitator guide for out-of-the-box professional learning activities
- guidebook document including guiding questions and professional learning support resources
- presentation slide decks
- overview videos
- template documents
- toolkit document to support designing professional learning around this topic