Register now for REMC May Courses
Spring is here and it's a great time to learn a new skill and increase student engagement. Our courses offer 10 FREE SCECHs and can be taken from the convenience of your home and when the time is right for you.
Topics in May include media literacy, project based learning, SeeSaw, google tools and much more!
Registration deadline is Thursday, May 4th, each course begins on Monday, May 8th. Through the support of REMC SAVE’s vendor partners, all courses are FREE and there are no SCECH fees. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn, connect, collaborate and grow with REMC courses.
Check out May 2023 courses here:
- Assessment Tools for the Classroom
- Designing Learning Opportunities with Google Tools
- Empower Student Agency While Building Global Professional Skills
- Empowering Students through Personalized Learning
- Integrating Technology into the Middle School Classroom
- Media Literacy: Fake or Real?
- OER to support Michigan’s Literacy Essentials
- PBL for Growing Student Voice
- Power Up: Learning Environment
- Using SeeSaw to Inspire Learning
Register by Thursday, May 4th. You will receive a welcome email with the course information prior to the course start date. If you have questions or need further assistance with your course registration, please click here.