End the year learning new skills with a REMC Course
December is a great time to learn new tech skills, connect with other educators and explore ways to increase student engagement. All REMC courses offer 10 FREE SCECHs and can be taken from the convenience of your home and when the time is right for you.
Check out topics such as blended learning environments, coding and building global professional skills.
Registration deadline is Thursday, November 30th, each course begins on Monday, December 4th. Through the support of REMC SAVE’s vendor partners, all courses are FREE and there are no SCECH fees. Don’t miss out, register today!
Check out December 2023 courses here:
- Blended Learning Environments with Google Workspace
- Coding in the Classroom
- Creating Instructional Videos for the Classroom
- Empower Student Agency While Building Global Professional Skills
- Energize Student Writing Through Author Craft
- Engaging Students in a Personalized Classroom
- Gamification for Student Engagement & Learning
- My Classroom in the Digital Age
- Power Up: Digital Leaders
- Using Virtual Reality in Education
Register by Thursday, November 30th You will receive a welcome email with the course information prior to the course start date. If you have questions or need further assistance with your course registration, please click here.