9. Search Strategies Graduation
Congratulations you have completed the Search Strategies Quests.
To receive your badge or certificate for completion from your teacher:
1. When I have completed this Thing I can:
- find the most reliable resources to use when I do research
- use an online database (like those in mel.org)
- use an online dictionary to look up definitions
- use a search engine
- search safely
- filter and narrow down results using Boolean Logic
- evaluate websites
- cite sources appropriately
2. Take this Search Strategies Quiz. The password for the quiz is search21. Do your best!
3. Take a screenshot of your quiz results to show your teacher.
4. Please take this short survey to share your ideas on how to improve these activities and this 21 Things 4 Students resource.
5. Show your completed work to your teacher to receive your CSI Specialist Badge or Certificate.
Return to Home page