Design Thinking Graduation
Congratulations you have completed the Design Thinking Quests.
To receive your badge or certificate for completion from your teacher:
To receive your Badge or certificate for completion from your teacher complete the following:
1. After I have completed this Thing I can:
- create a team with varying backgrounds and strengths
- select a process for documenting and sharing my progress through this Thing
- use digital and non-digital observation skills to identify real-world problems that need to be solved
- develop an understanding of the problem through empathizing with those whom the issue affects
- generate ideas for solving problems
- research and cite sources for inspiration for your design
- create a prototype to convey key features of your design
- select appropriate materials for creating a prototype
- listen and observe to gather feedback from other people about my prototype
- iteratively improve my prototype based on feedback
- reflect upon my learning and the impact of using a design thinking process
- create a sales pitch presentation to generate interest in your problem and support for your solution
2. Take this Design Thinking Quiz. The password for the quiz is design21. Do your best!
3. Take a screenshot of your quiz results to show your teacher.
4. Please take this short survey to share your ideas on how to improve these activities and this 21 Things 4 Students resource.
5. Show your completed work to your teacher to receive your Design Thinking Specialist Badge or Certificate.
Return to the Homepage