Congratulations you have completed Digital Storytelling.
To receive your badge or certificate for completion from your teacher:
1. After I have completed this Thing I can:
- understand that creating a digital story is a process with several steps
- analyze stories and identify different elements
- brainstorm and research story topic ideas
- provide and accept constructive feedback
- create an original story
- understand how to use a storyboard to build and organize story elements
- use feedback to improve my work
- thoughtfully gather and select media elements that are most effective for my story
- be responsible by adhering to copyright while editing and remixing digital resources
- organize and curate the resources to create a digital story
- consider the advantages and disadvantages of different platforms
- upload images to a platform such as WeVideo
- combine media elements to tell a story
- download or export a digital story
- publish my story to share with others
2. Take this Digital Storytelling quiz. The password for the quiz is video21. Do your best!
3. Take a screenshot of your quiz results to show your teacher.
4. Please take this short survey to share your ideas on how to improve these activities and this 21 Things 4 Students resource.
5. Show your completed work to your teacher to receive your Mediateller Badge or Certificate.
Return to Home page