20. Global Collaboration Graduation
Congratulations you have completed the Global Collaboration Quests.
To receive your badge or certificate for completion from your teacher:
1. After I have completed this Thing I can:
- explain what effective communication looks and sounds like
- communicate effectively and respectfully with others
- give examples of how cultural differences can impact a global collaboration opportunity
- explain why understanding and respecting non-verbal communication and cultural differences is important when doing a global collaboration
- explain how non-verbal communication can have an impact on communication
- explain a UN Sustainable Goal and summarize the importance of the goal
- create a short video that explains this to others
- use excellent speaking and recording techniques to make others aware of the issue and what needs to be done
3. Take a screenshot of your quiz results to show your teacher.
4. Please take this short survey to share your ideas on how to improve these activities and this 21Things4 Students resource.
5. Show your completed work to your teacher to receive your Global Collaboration Badge or Certificate
Return to Home page