3. My Digital Life
This Thing will help you build an understanding of your different learning preferences that will help you be an “empowered learner.”
- know their own learning preferences and some strategies that support them,
- apply technology applications and strategies that can address their personal preferences and strengths
- review and reflect about their personal learning goals and strategies to continually monitor and improve them,
- customize personal learning space to maximize the learning environment.
When you have completed this Thing you will:
Know how to apply technology that support your learning preferences and styles [Empowered Learner]
Demonstrate ways to customize your learning environment [Empowered Learner + Knowledge Constructor]
Be able to organize and manage tasks and time [Knowledge Constructor]
Know how to break things into discrete steps [Computational Thinker]
Be able to use feedback from technology tools to customize your own learning environment [Knowledge Constructor]
Quest 1: What's YOUR style?
In this Quest you will use a data collection tool to learn more about yourself, and strengths and struggles of different personality types.
Quest 2: Strategies & Tools
In this Quest, you will identify some learning strategies and technology applications and tools that have been found to be helpful for the different personality types.
I have completed the Quests as assigned by my teacher.
Go to the Graduation Page for this Thing.
3.My Digital Life Teacher Guide
3.My Digital Life Learning Objectives Slide
3.My Digital Life Student Showcase Portfolio
URL list for Things & Quests
This is a link to the complete URL list. There is a separate sheet for each Thing. This list is being updated daily as links can go bad or newer content is added.
The sheets can be sorted by:
- 21t4s Category (Websites, 21t4s documents & quizzes, 21t4s videos, videos from other sources, student checklist, teacher guide)
- Document Type (Google and Microsoft applications, PDF, Quizlets, YouTube-SchoolTube-TeacherTube videos)
Use the Awesome Index to sort by Thing#Quest#, Technology Standards, Interactive/Self-Guided activities, Key Vocabulary, Content Area, Teacher Guides, and Applications.
REPORT A BAD LINK
If you discover a bad link or outdated content, please use the Report a Bad Link to notify us.
Thing 3 My Digital Life Vocabulary Quizlet
You can change the Quiz mode to: Flashcards, Learn, Write, Spell, Test, or play the Games for Match, Gravity and Live.
Vocabulary Quizlet Direct link to set