3. My Digital Life
This Thing will help you build an understanding of your different learning preferences that will help you be an “empowered learner.”
- know their own learning preferences and some strategies that support them,
- apply technology applications and strategies that can address their personal preferences and strengths
- review and reflect about their personal learning goals and strategies to continually monitor and improve them,
- customize personal learning space to maximize the learning environment.
When you have completed this Thing you will:
Know how to apply technology that support your learning preferences and styles [Empowered Learner]
Demonstrate ways to customize your learning environment [Empowered Learner + Knowledge Constructor]
Be able to organize and manage tasks and time [Knowledge Constructor]
Know how to break things into discrete steps [Computational Thinker]
Be able to use feedback from technology tools to customize your own learning environment [Knowledge Constructor]
Quest 1: What's YOUR style?
In this Quest you will use a data collection tool to learn more about yourself, and strengths and struggles of different personality types.
Quest 2: Strategies & Tools
In this Quest, you will identify some learning strategies and technology applications and tools that have been found to be helpful for the different personality types.
I have completed the Quests as assigned by my teacher.
Go to the Graduation Page for this Thing.
URL list for Things & Quests
This is a link to the complete URL list. There is a separate sheet for each Thing. This list is being updated daily as links can go bad or newer content is added.
The sheets can be sorted by:
- 21t4s Category (Websites, 21t4s documents & quizzes, 21t4s videos, videos from other sources, student checklist, teacher guide)
- Document Type (Google and Microsoft applications, PDF, Quizlets, YouTube-SchoolTube-TeacherTube videos)
Use the Awesome Index to sort by Thing#Quest#, Technology Standards, Interactive/Self-Guided activities, Key Vocabulary, Content Area, Teacher Guides, and Applications.
REPORT A BAD LINK
If you discover a bad link or outdated content, please use the Report a Bad Link to notify us.
Thing 3 My Digital Life Vocabulary Quizlet
You can change the Quiz mode to: Flashcards, Learn, Write, Spell, Test, or play the Games for Match, Gravity and Live.
Vocabulary Quizlet Direct link to set