3. My Digital Life
This Thing will help you build an understanding of your different learning preferences that will help you be an “empowered learner.”
- know their own learning preferences and some strategies that support them,
- apply technology applications and strategies that can address their personal preferences and strengths
- review and reflect about their personal learning goals and strategies to continually monitor and improve them,
- customize personal learning space to maximize the learning environment.
When you have completed this Thing you will:
Know how to apply technology that support your learning preferences and styles [Empowered Learner]
Demonstrate ways to customize your learning environment [Empowered Learner + Knowledge Constructor]
Be able to organize and manage tasks and time [Knowledge Constructor]
Know how to break things into discrete steps [Computational Thinker]
Be able to use feedback from technology tools to customize your own learning environment [Knowledge Constructor]
Quest 1: What's my style?
In this Quest you will explore your own learning preferences and styles.
Quest 2: Making It Your Own
In this Quest you will learn how to customize your digital environment.
Quest 3: Let's get organized
In this Quest you will explore tools to organize your digital life.
Quest 4: Portrait of a digital learner
In this Quest you will build an understanding of your different learning preferences that will help you be an empowered learner.
I have completed the Quests as assigned by my teacher.
Go to the Graduation Page for this Thing.
Websites and Applications
- Canva Design School Tutorials
- Classroom Screen
- Classroom Timer
- Coin Toss
- Computer Terms Dictionary
- Explain Everything
- Free Rice
- GC Learnfree
- Google Keep
- Microsoft to-do's
- Michigan eLibrary
- Play Dice Roller
- PBS Learning Language Acquisition and use
- Pomodoro Timer
- Random Spinner
- Summarize This
- Text Compactor
- Truity Personality Test
- Vocab Grabber
- Wolfram Alpha
Thing 3 My Digital Life Vocabulary Quizlet
You can change the Quiz mode to Match, Test, Learn, Flash Cards, Spell using the selection list at the bottom right of the activity that says "Choose a Study Mode".