3. My Digital Life
This Thing will help you build an understanding of your different learning preferences that will help you be an “empowered learner.”
- know their own learning preferences and some strategies that support them,
- apply technology applications and strategies that can address their personal preferences and strengths
- review and reflect about their personal learning goals and strategies to continually monitor and improve them,
- customize personal learning space to maximize the learning environment.
When you have completed this Thing you will:
Know how to apply technology that support your learning preferences and styles [Empowered Learner]
Demonstrate ways to customize your learning environment [Empowered Learner + Knowledge Constructor]
Be able to organize and manage tasks and time [Knowledge Constructor]
Know how to break things into discrete steps [Computational Thinker]
Be able to use feedback from technology tools to customize your own learning environment [Knowledge Constructor]
Quest 1: What's YOUR style?
In this Quest you will explore your own learning preferences and styles.
Quest 2: Making It Your Own
In this Quest you will learn how to customize your digital environment.
Quest 3: Let's get organized
In this Quest you will explore tools to organize your digital life.
Quest 4: Portrait of a digital learner
In this Quest you will build an understanding of your different learning preferences that will help you be an empowered learner.
I have completed the Quests as assigned by my teacher.
Go to the Graduation Page for this Thing.
Websites and Applications
- Canva Design School Tutorials
- Classroom Screen
- Classroom Timer
- Coin Toss
- Computer Terms Dictionary
- Explain Everything
- Free Rice
- GC Learnfree
- Google Keep
- Microsoft to-do's
- Michigan eLibrary
- Play Dice Roller
- PBS Learning Language Acquisition and use
- Pomodoro Timer
- Random Spinner
- Summarize This
- Text Compactor
- Truity Personality Test
- Vocab Grabber
- Wolfram Alpha
Thing 3 My Digital Life Vocabulary Quizlet
You can change the Quiz mode to: Flashcards, Learn, Write, Spell, Test, or play the Games for Match, Gravity and Live.