16. Career Prep Graduation
Congratulations you have completed the Career Prep Quests.
1. After I have completed this Thing I can:
- tell the difference between online and mobile banking
- choose an online and/or mobile banking option to meet my needs
- compare/contrast mobile banking apps/resources
- make smart budgetary decisions
- identify my personality type
- describe my personality type
- create a personality map using digital tools
- research my career for the nature of work, working conditions, education, job outlook, and earnings for my top three careers
- explore local education opportunities
- create a digital artifact presenting information on the research on my career choice
- use a template to write a resume
- fill out an online application
- create a digital portfolio
- add different types of content to my online presence
- plan(storyboard) a video before I produce it
- record and produce a professional video resume
2. Take this Career Prep Award quiz. The password for the quiz is career21. Do your best!
3. Take a screenshot of your quiz results to show your teacher.
4. Please take this short survey to share your ideas on how to improve these activities and this 21 Things 4 Students resource.
5. Show your completed work to your teacher to receive your Selfie Advocate Badge or Certificate.
Return to Home page