Q1 Copyright Laws Step 1
What is Copyright (5:26) U.S. Copyright Office
Copyright learning activity
1. Check with your teacher about identifying a partner or small group to complete this activity.
2. Decide who will download and share this Copyright Learning Activity with the others.
7.Q1 Copyright learning activity to download.
Submit your completed document to your teacher when done and take the Quiz.
See if you can score 100% on this interactive Copyright Quiz. Take the quiz and when you are done click on Submit. You will see how you did with your correct and incorrect answers listed. If you did poorly, take it again!
We trust you will earn a passing score on the copyright quiz and be ready for the next activity. Good luck!
Competencies & Standards
MITECS Michigan Integrated Technology Competencies for Students, and
2. Digital Citizen
b. Engage in positive, safe, legal and ethical behavior when using technology, including social interactions online or when using networked devices
c. Demonstrate an understanding of and respect for the rights and obligations of using and sharing intellectual property
6. Creative Communicator
a. Choose the appropriate platforms and tools for meeting the desired objectives of their creation or communication.
b. Create original works or responsibly repurpose or remix digital resources into new creations
Websites and Documents
- Copyright Kids
- Library of Congress
- Photos for Class
- Six Copyright Concepts Your K-12 Students Should Know
Videos from Outside Sources
- Copyright and Fair Use for Projects YouTube
- Creativity, Copyright and Fair Use YouTube
- Plagiarism and how to Avoid It YouTube
- What is Copyright? YouTube
21t4s Documents & Quizzes