Q4 Getting Social Completing this Quest
Completing this Quest
In this Quest you investigated how social media can impact your digital footprint. You have completed this Quest when you have:
- completed the Empathy and Social Responsibility Student Worksheet (Step 1 Page)
- completed the digital breakout activity with evidence of the Award (Step 2 Page)
- demonstrated your understanding of empathy and social responsibility (Step 3 Page)
Add your thoughts or creative artifact to your Digital Portfolio if you are using it.
Check off this Quest on the 21t4s roadmap
I have completed this assignment.
I am ready for Quest 5, Balancing My Media
Competencies & Standards
MITECS Michigan Integrated Technology Competencies for Students, and
1. Empowered Learner
b Students build networks and customize their learning environments in ways that support the learning process.
2. Digital Citizen
b Students engage in positive, safe, legal and ethical behavior when using technology, including social interactions online or when using networked devices.
3. Knowledge Constructor
c Students curate information from digital resources using a variety of tools and methods to create collections of artifacts that demonstrate meaningful connections or conclusions.
6. Creative Communicator
c Students communicate complex ideas clearly and effectively by creating or using a variety of digital objects such as visualizations, models or simulations.
d Students publish or present content that customizes the message and medium for their intended audiences.
Websites and Documents
Videos from Outside Sources
- Dorothy on Digital Citizenship (clip from the Wizard of Apps) Vimeo (1:18)
- Teen Voices Dealing with Digital Drama YouTube (4:15)
- The Importance of Empathy YouTube (3:31)
21t4s Documents & Quizzes
21t4s Breakout Challenge Activity