Q1 21t4s Technology Skills and Goals
Short Technology Skills Survey
To help you identify Personal Learning Goals, this skills survey is provided.
1. Please select the button for your grade level to complete a very short technology skills survey.
2. When you complete it, check with your teacher for specific directions to save a copy of your completed survey, and where to save it.
***NOTE: There is a box at the end for you to type your first name and last initial or a student ID number. Please do NOT put your full name in the box for privacy.
3. You will be able to compare your answers to a similar survey later on when your teacher has you do the post-assessment.
The goal is to provide an opportunity for you to identify personal learning goals first, save the results (or print them out), and then take it again in a few months, and see if you have improved and met your goals.
When you are done with the survey set some Personal Learning Goals.
PLG's = Personal Learning Goals
Write your goals down as you view this slide presentation.
Script for the S.M.A.R.T. Goals Slide deck on the left.
- Check with your teacher and open and save this 21t4s Personal Learning Goals Document to your own file space.
- Think about the skills survey you just completed, look at the I Can Statements at the top of this page, and write down two to three goals.
- Select some goals that are important and are about what you want to learn to do.
- Share your goals with your teacher.
We will remind you to review and set new goals as you go through the 21 Things.
Competencies & Standards
Websites and Documents
- 1.Q1 Welcome Video
- Intro to Student Checklists Video
- Intro to the Student Showcase Portfolio Template Video
21t4s Documents & Quizzes
- 21t4s Website Vocabulary List
- 21t4s Vocabulary Slideshow
- Personal Learning Goals Document
- Awesome Index for 21things4students
21t4s Tech Skill Surveys
21t4s Roadmap Documents
- Google Sheet: File menu - File menu>Make a copy, or choose Download as.. This file can be Downloaded from Google Drive as a Microsoft xls, or PDF document.