Q6. Reflect & Share Completing
Completing this Quest
You have completed this quest when:
- reflected upon your learning and the impact of using a design thinking process
- create an advertisement presentation to generate interest in your problem and support for your solution
- completed the Showcasing your Prototype Planning Document
- completed the Quest 6 portion of your Design Thinking Workbook.
- checked with your teacher about sharing and/or submitting it for review of your progress.
If you are using the Student Portfolio. insert a picture, screenshot, photo or link for your advertisement.
I have completed the Quests as assigned by my teacher.
Go to the graduation page for this Thing.
Competencies & Standards
MITECS Michigan Integrated Technology Competencies for Students, and
1. Empowered Learner
a. Articulate and set personal learning goals, developing strategies leveraging technology to achieve them, and reflect on the learning process itself to improve learning outcomes
b. Build networks and customize their learning environments in ways that support the learning process
4. Innovative Designer
a. Know and use a deliberate design process for generating ideas, testing theories, creating innovative artifacts or solving authentic problems
b. Select and use digital tools to plan and manage a design process that considers design constraints and calculated risks
6. Creative Communicator
a. choose the appropriate platforms and tools for meeting the desired objectives of their creation or communication.
c. communicate complex ideas clearly and effectively by creating or using a variety of digital objects such as visualizations, models
d. publish or present content that customizes the message and medium for their intended audiences.
Websites and Documents
Videos from Outside Sources
21t4s Documents & Quizzes