Q6. Reflect & Share Step 1
Record your thoughts to the following questions in your Design Thinking Digital Workbook for the Quest 6: Reflect & Share slide.
- How does your final prototype solve your initial problem?
- What are the most important features of your design? What makes your solution unique?
- How might the people affected by your problem feel about your solution?
- If you could start again at the beginning, what would you do differently?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a design thinking process?
Check with your teacher about sharing some of your reflections as a class.
Competencies & Standards
MITECS Michigan Integrated Technology Competencies for Students, and
1. Empowered Learner
a. Articulate and set personal learning goals, developing strategies leveraging technology to achieve them, and reflect on the learning process itself to improve learning outcomes
b. Build networks and customize their learning environments in ways that support the learning process
4. Innovative Designer
a. Know and use a deliberate design process for generating ideas, testing theories, creating innovative artifacts or solving authentic problems
b. Select and use digital tools to plan and manage a design process that considers design constraints and calculated risks
6. Creative Communicator
a. choose the appropriate platforms and tools for meeting the desired objectives of their creation or communication.
c. communicate complex ideas clearly and effectively by creating or using a variety of digital objects such as visualizations, models
d. publish or present content that customizes the message and medium for their intended audiences.
Websites and Documents
Videos from Outside Sources
21t4s Documents & Quizzes