Gold-Sphero Activity One
This is best carried out as a team activity, divide up into small groups of three-four students as directed by your teacher.
1. Go to www.sphero.com
2. Download the appropriate App to the device you will be using to program Sphero.
3. Once you have downloaded the App, scroll through the screens until you see the login screen.
4. You will need to create a login and password in order to use the App to program Sphero. Please ask your teacher for the directions on how they would like you to create this login and password for access to programming.
5. When you are logged in, select Activities on the top menu.
6. Get a Sphero from your teacher
7. Locate and select the Sphero Blocks: Intro & Loops and Choose Continue Activity or Start. This is step 1.
8. Watch the App overview video in step 2 as a team for important terms and to become familiar with the app. Discuss and carry out the directions, taking notes of your steps.
9. Mark it complete once the team has viewed.
10. Print out or get a copy of the vocabulary terms from your teacher to refer to as you watch the video tutorials.
11. Use this Vocabulary Quizlet to practice learning these terms for the Sphero.
12. Save all notes to your File Space
After completing Steps 1-10 move on to Activity Two