Q5 Balancing My Media Completing this Quest
Completing this Quest
In this Quest you you have carefully considered the resources about digital media balance, You have completed this Quest when you have:
- considered the resources about digital media balance
- shared your ideas & thoughts
- completed & turned in your My Media Use: A Personal Challenge Students Notes document
If you are using the Student Portfolio, include a description of your plan for your web presence.
Check off this Quest on the 21t4s roadmap
I have completed the Quests as assigned by my teacher.
Go to the graduation page for this Thing
Competencies & Standards
MITECS Michigan Integrated Technology Competencies for Students, and
2. Digital Citizen
a. Students cultivate and manage their digital identity and reputation and are aware of the permanence of their actions in the digital world.
b. Students engage in positive, safe, legal and ethical behavior when using technology, including social interactions online or when using networked devices.
c. Students demonstrate an understanding of and respect for the rights and obligations of using and sharing intellectual property.
d. Students manage their personal data to maintain digital privacy and security and are aware of data-collection technology used to track their navigation online.
6. Creative Communicator
c. Students communicate complex ideas clearly and effectively by creating or using a variety of digital objects such as visualizations, models or simulations.
Websites and Documents
- Building Communication for a Healthy Lifestyle Infographic
- Digital Addiction: How Technology Keeps us Hooked
Videos from Outside Sources
- How Your Brain is Getting Hacked YouTube (5:43)
- I Can't Stop Looking At My Phone YouTube (5::49)
- Media Balance is Important YouTube (1:58)
- My Media Balance YouTube (1:33)
- The Pressure to Stay Connected YouTube (3:35)
21t4s Documents & Quizzes