Q7 What is AI?
Title of Video: What is Artificial Intelligence? Direct Link (5:08) from Eduonix
What are some ways you already use AI?
1. Take a look at the infographic included that shows “Six Ways We Use AI Every Day”
2. Choose one of the six ways that is relevant in your life and complete this "How Do We Use AI?" document to identify how it supports your life. You may already have encountered some as: Virtual Assistants, Chatbots, suggested friends in Social Media, for Navigation, in Language Learning Translation, through Personalized Recommendations and Ads.
6 Ways We Use AI Every Day
Competencies & Standards
MITECS Michigan Integrated Technology Competencies for Students
1. Empowered Learner
d. Understand the fundamental concepts of technology operations, demonstrate the ability to choose, use and troubleshoot current technologies, are able to transfer their knowledge to explore emerging technologies
Websites and Documents
- 4 Ways That AI Can Help Students
- 6 Ways We Use AI Every Day Infographic
- Project-Based AI Courses for K-12 students developed by Stanford and MIT Graduates
- Quick, Draw!
- Stable Diffusion
- Teachable Machine
Videos from Outside Sources
- Draw, Sketch, Write. - Creating Student Projects with AutoDraw! YouTube (3:10 mins.)
- Ethics & AI - Privacy & The Future of Work, Direct Link (3:26 mins.)
- Features Impacted by COPPA YouTube (3:16 mins.)
- FERPA Basics Introduction YouTube (3:32 mins.)
- How AI is Making the World a Better Place YouTube (1:35 mins.)
- What is AI? YouTube (3:05 mins.)
- What is Artificial Intelligence? YouTube (5:08 mins.)
21t4s Documents & Quizzes
- How Do We Use AI?
- Privacy and COPPA Worksheet
- Vocabulary Quizlet
- What Does Ethics Mean to You? Worsheet