QG5. Google Docs: Tables Steps
FORMATTING TABLES ACTIVITY
In this activity, you are going to create and format a table using the Robert Frost poem or an Artificial Intelligence (AI) generated one (see green content box below).
- Copy or download the 4.QG5 Formatting Tables in Google Docs document.
- Follow the directions in the document. For the part where you identify a Rhyme Scheme, the video on the right will be helpful.
- Check with your teacher about doing a submitting your document, and possibly doing a bonus activity.
Rhyme and Rhyme Scheme (3:37)
Competencies & Standards
MITECS Michigan Integrated Technology Competencies for Students, and
1. Empowered Learner
a. Articulate and set personal learning goals, develop strategies leveraging technology to achieve them, and reflect on the learning process itself to improve learning outcomes
d. Understand the fundamental concepts of technology operations, demonstrate the ability to choose, use and troubleshoot current technologies, are able to transfer their knowledge to explore emerging technologies
5. Computational Thinker
b. Collect data or identify relevant data sets, use digital tools to analyze them, and represent data in various ways to facilitate problem-solving and decision-making
6. Creative Communicator
a. Choose the appropriate platforms and tools for meeting the desired objectives of their creation or communication
b. Create original works or responsibly repurpose or remix digital resources into their new creations
d. Publish or present content that customizes the message and medium for their intended audiences
7. Global Collaborator
b. Use collaborative technologies to work with others, including peers, experts or community members, to examine issues and problems from multiple viewpoints
c. Contribute constructively to project teams, assuming various roles and responsibilities to work effectively toward a common goal
Websites and Documents
- Add and Edit Tables in Google Docs-Google Support
- AI Poem Generator (No login requirements)
- Poem Generator (Login with Google Account: Allows 3 free random poems)
Videos from Outside Sources
21t4s Documents & Quizzes